In the field of measuring and control technology, the PLASTICOLOR system is used to create hopper assemblies in various sizes with additional components such as quick discharge systems, storage hoppers and hopper loaders, which function as complete systems for throughput measurement. Our throughput measurement systems can be easily combined with existing mixing stations (PLASTICOLOR or third-party products).
Our throughput measurement systems and complete control systems help to improve product quality. They save material and ensure an optimal layer thickness ratio in coextrusion processes. In conjunction with an IPC, it is possible to record, display, evaluate and print all relevant data.
WOYWOD measurement and control technology products are used in almost all areas of the plastics processing industry:
- Cable production
- Flat extrusion
- Blown film extrusion
- Profile extrusion
- Pipe extrusion
- Blow moulding
- Can be easily combined with existing mixing stations (PLASTICOLOR or third-party products)
- Connection via fieldbus systems (Modbus, Profibus etc.) is possible
- Data analysis via IPC (optional)
- Consistent high quality of the finished products
- Reduced material consumption
- Stable, reproducible production processes
- Reduction of start-up and shutdown waste
- Scales with or without automatic bulk density detection
- Scales can be installed and removed without tools (fast cleaning)
- Easy to use with IPC touch screen PC (available in different sizes)
The throughput measurements can be connected to all common bus systems (Modbus, Profibus, etc.) or to our PPM control system.
Browse our controls
Put us to the test!
WOYWOD is far more than just a supplier of system components for plastics processing. Are you looking for solutions for the dosing and mixing of different materials? Then get in touch with us at
email@example.com or on +49 (0) 89 854800