In our mixing stations, all materials – including the main material – are fed via a dosing unit. A standard mixing station consists of between two and eight dosing units. Special designs with more than eight components can be easily realised thanks to the modular structure. The PLASTICOLOR system also facilitates an easy and inexpensive expansion of existing mixing stations or a conversion from volumetric to gravimetric operation.
Volumetric mixing station data sheet
Gravimetric mixing station data sheet
Gravimetric dosing/mixing station data sheet
- High dosing accuracy (around +/- 0.5% or better)
- Extremely low quantity of premixed material during material changes
- Sampling without interrupting production
- No separation
- Extreme mixing ratios such as 1: 2000 are possible
- Very good reproducibility
- Material and recipe storage, order management (optional)
- Extensive monitoring functions
- High reliability, even during continuous operation
- Complete logging of all operational data and faults
- Exact recording of all consumption data and production processes
Our dosing stations achieve maximum accuracy thanks to precise control via our PPM control system. This can be connected to all common bus systems (Modbus, Profibus, TCP/IP, Profinet, CANopen, Ethernet/IP, communication via OPC UA) at any time.
Browse our controls
Put us to the test!
WOYWOD is far more than just a supplier of system components for plastics processing. Are you looking for solutions for the dosing and mixing of different materials? Then get in touch with us at
email@example.com or on +49 (0) 89 854800